Cotton candy pink in a large, unforgettable bloom
A medium to large rose with a seductive but not overpowering fragrance of lavender, Princess Hitomi (Beautiful History) is remarkable for her pure color, a cotton-candy pink. Because the tone of her hue is so even, it brings to the fore delicious contrasts in the form of her petals: her inner petals are rolled into four hearts, while her outer petals curl under into a layered array of starry points. This Japanese rose blends baby-girl innocence and sophisticated style. A must-see to believe!
- One dozen (12 stems) of Princess Hitomi garden roses
- Fragrance notes: mild rose scent
- Please allow time for your roses to open from bud to bloom. This will take between two to four days.
- If you are purchasing these roses for an event, please choose a delivery date approximately two (2) days prior to your event so your roses are in full bloom for your celebration.
- Vases do not come with arrangements.
- Garden roses are a gift from Mother Nature. We do everything in our power to assure the right roses are blooming in time for your order. There are times that we can’t guarantee exact colors in photos will be available, but we do promise to always ship the best quality roses in a color as close to what’s shown on our website as possible. It is our pledge to you that your garden roses will be freshly harvested and beautiful. We hope you or your loved one feels the joy we put into our garden roses!
- Lovingly grown by Alexandra Farms for Grace Rose Farm
Whimsical Beauty & Decadent Color
We specialize in shapes of garden roses that have old-fashioned, whimsical, romantic form and the colors are unique with beautiful shading and vintage tones.
- we ship nation-wide
- 14,000 happy customers
- exceptional vase life
- beautiful form and colors