Updated and effective as of April 1, 2020
This Policy contains details about how Grace Rose Farm collects and uses information from you when you use the Site.
Your continued use of the Site after any changes are made to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If any of the changes are unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Site.
If any changes to this Policy affect how Grace Rose Farm treats or handles information already provided by you to Grace Rose Farm, Grace Rose Farm will notify you by email (if Grace Rose Farm has a valid email address to use) and give you thirty (30) days to opt-in to the changes as they pertain to your information. If you do not opt-in, your information will continue to be used in a manner that is consistent with the version of this Policy under which it was collected, or the information will be deleted.
Collection and Use of Information
Grace Rose Farm may collect and store any information you submit or upload through the Site, whether through your account registration, purchasing a product, uploading of user content, posting of comments, or otherwise. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, contact information, personal preferences, payment information, or any other information submitted by you or any user through the Site. Grace Rose Farm may also collect and store passive information about your use of the Site as discussed herein. Grace Rose Farm may use the collected information or data described herein, individually or in the aggregate, for any lawful purpose.
Grace Rose Farm may use your submitted information to contact you, via regular mail, email, text message, telephone, or otherwise, regarding your account, the Site, your purchased products, or other relevant or promotional information or offers as determined by Grace Rose Farm or its partners. By submitting your contact information to Grace Rose Farm, you consent to receiving such communications.
Personally identifiable information ("PII") is generally defined as information that may be able to identify you such as, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address, birthday, credit card number, photograph, age, etc.
There are areas on the Site where you may be asked to provide Grace Rose Farm with PII. PII such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit card number, and birthday may be collected from you when you visit and/or interact with the Site, such as when you:
- order products or services through the Site;
- complete and submit any form through the Site;
- register for Grace Rose Farm meetings or events;
- contact Grace Rose Farm with questions or comments;
- set up a Site account (e.g., create a user name, password, and an answer to a security question);
- participate in surveys, questionnaires, or contests; and/or
- sign up for Grace Rose Farm's newsletter.
Grace Rose Farm may use your PII to:
- provide or deliver to you goods and services through the Site;
- maintain proper business information and records;
- administer Site accounts;
- schedule/administer meetings and events;
- respond to questions or comments;
- process and catalog forms submitted through the Site and responses to surveys or questionnaires;
- enter you in contests and other promotions;
- communicate with you;
- send you Grace Rose Farm newsletters and other updates;
- improve the content and general administration of the Site;
- resolve disputes;
- troubleshoot Site technical issues;
- perform internal operations (e.g., fraud prevention);
- conduct data analysis and testing; and/or
- analyze Site usage and Site activity patterns and trends.
- store and track information about you;
- remind us of who you are when you access your Site account information and/or use Site services in order to deliver to you a more personalized service;
- measure your Site visiting patterns in the aggregate in order to build higher quality online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors, such as how long and how often users view certain pages;
- determine your clickstream to the Site;
- better personalize the Site content;
- collect IP addresses and log-in information for system administration;
- automatically share some information with Google Analytics and/or other analytics programs to analyze a broad range of information (the analytics are exclusively for our internal use to better manage the Site experience for our visitors and evaluate advertising strategies and tactics); and
- to assist us in delivering the highest quality of Site services that is possible.
All pages on the Site where you are prompted to login or that are customizable may require you to accept cookies. You may be able to delete the cookies by consulting your browser and/or computer instructions. Please note that any deletion of cookies could affect how the Site appears and/or operates for you.
Grace Rose Farm uses third-party tools to track its online marketing campaigns and efforts. These tools provides information on, but it is not limited to, analytics and details on search engine keywords, search queries, and the tracking of clicks to the Site. While these tools should not directly collect obvious PII, it does collect analytical information that could be tied to a specific user such as general geographic location, browser type, mobile phone details. Grace Rose Farm only uses this information internally to track its online marketing campaigns and efforts.
We use third-party tags and tracking pixels. For example, we use Pinterest's tag, which is a conversion tracking pixel, to help us optimize your user experience on Pinterest. We use other third-party tags and tracking pixels to help us optimize your user experience on certain third-party websites.
Additionally, Grace Rose Farm may collect and save browsing and data log information linked to your use of the Site. We may link this information to PII we have collected about you.
By providing to Grace Rose Farm the PII and other information referenced above, you agree that Grace Rose Farm may use the PII and other information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Sharing of PII and Other Information
Except as noted herein, Grace Rose Farm does not sell or share your PII with any person or entity outside of Grace Rose Farm If a third party vendor or service provider directly collects PII through the Site, that is addressed in the above "Collection and Use of Information" section.
The Site may integrate with social media sites/services which let you share actions you take on the Site with other sites, apps, or media, and vice versa. Please review the privacy policies of those social media services for more information about how they handle the information you provide to or share through them.
In addition to any other information sharing or disclosure practices described in this Policy, Grace Rose Farm will share certain portions of PII and non-PII with its third party contractors, vendors, and service providers in order to make the Site and Site related services function properly. This may include sharing information with:
- our order processing/fulfillment and credit/debit card processing entities in order to process any orders and credit/debit card payments made through the Site;
- marketing, customer service, survey and mailing/postal vendors to assist us with our business and marketing communications; and
- our email vendor to send you emails on our behalf.
Grace Rose Farm may share PII with our subsidiaries and affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control, in which case we will require these affiliates to honor this Policy.
Grace Rose Farm will disclose your PII if it reasonably believes it is required to do so by law or in cooperation with a governmental or law enforcement investigation. Grace Rose Farm may also share PII or other information in order to avoid imminent physical harm to any person or harm to any Grace Rose Farm rights or property (including, without limitation, in the event of a transfer of control of Grace Rose Farm or substantially all of its assets).
Grace Rose Farm may share your PII with a third party if Grace Rose Farm ownership status changes, such as it being acquired. If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the PII collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your PII as described in this Policy.
Other than what is referenced above, the PII collected from you is not shared with nor sold to any person or entity outside of Grace Rose Farm.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with a number of rights in relation to your personal information. We will not discriminate against any consumer exercising any of these rights. If you are a resident of the State of California, you have the following rights:
- The Right to Know. You have a right to know what categories and specific pieces of personal information have been collected about you. You also have a right to know the categories of sources from which we have obtained this personal information. You have the right to know our business and/or commercial purposes for collecting, using, or disclosing your personal information. Finally, you have the right to know the categories of third parties with whom we share this information, and the categories of information we have so shared for a business purpose.
- The Right to Specific Information. You have a right to receive a copy of the specific personal information we have collected about you.
- The Right to Delete. You have a right to have your collected personal information deleted, subject to certain exceptions provided by California law.
Assertion of these rights requires a verified request from you. To make requests, or if you have a question regarding our privacy practices, please contact Customer Support