In Loving Memory of Emmie June
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for Emmie and us. We said goodbye to our beautiful girl on July 7, 2021. To read my love letter Emmie, please click here.
We cannot thank you all enough for your support. Hundreds of people have purchased our Emmie Bouquet and doing so made her medical care more manageable. If you would like to send yourself or your loved one an Emmie Bouquet, we are donating all the profits to The Labelle Foundation, a Los Angeles foster-based 501(c)(3) animal rescue devoted to saving, rehabilitating, and advocating for dogs. We will also be donating to the Great Pyrenees Association of So Cal, which is the rescue where we adopted our sweet Emmie. Our farm would not be the same without our Great Pyrenees and we are incredibly touched by the outpouring of love for our farm and dogs. We would have given up all our roses to bring Emmie June home to us. We will miss her forever and will be planting a rose garden in her honor.
Details and Pro Tips:
- The Emmie Bouquet features 30 stems of fragrant garden roses proudly grown in the USA.
- Gift wrap and gift note are included!
- Our bouquets are designed at our farm and no two are the same. We artfully build them by hand, just like a bridal bouquet, so there is equal beauty around the entire bouquet.
- To ensure your roses are fresh and travel well, your blooms may arrive in bud form. This maximizes their vase life so they last as long as possible! Please allow 2-3 days for buds to open and fully bloom. If you need your roses fully bloomed for a particular day, please select a delivery date 2-3 days prior to that day.
- Learn more about how to care for your garden roses here.
- Our roses are grown organically and are free of dangerous chemicals.
- The vase is not included, but you can see all our favorite vase options HERE.
- ▼The Grace Rose Farm Difference
- We are often asked what makes our roses different than roses one may find at a floral shop, grocery store or national website. Simply, our roses are sustainably grown outdoors in the USA, have a high petal count, heirloom shape, are beautifully fragrant and cut fresh just a day or two prior to arriving in our customers’ homes. With the majority of roses in the USA coming from overseas and grown indoors, we realize most Americans don’t know what a garden rose is unless they have rose bushes in their own garden. We are proud to be the only rose growers offering field grown garden roses direct to you and hope you fall in love with garden roses just as we have!
Much care and handling go into each rose that leaves our farm. We spare no expense when it comes to providing our roses with the best packaging and insulation so they arrive safely at our clients’ doorsteps. Our roses are packaged with floral-specific supplies to keep the roses hydrated and cool until arrival. We do our very best to ensure our roses are shipped as perfectly as possible so there is little to no chance of damage by the shipping carrier.
If your roses arrive damaged, please let us know immediately so we can contact the carrier and send new roses to you. We include 2-3 complimentary stems in each bouquet in case a few roses are damaged in transit. Please read here about guard petals and why we leave them on our roses. You do not need to be home to sign for your roses upon delivery, however, we ask you to unpack your roses and follow the directions on care card as soon as possible.
You will receive a tracking number upon shipment and delivery confirmation via email. Please note, we can only send to one address per order. If you want to send multiple bouquets for different people, you will need to order each bouquet individually.