Show your love with our most luxurious forty stem lush bouquet!
Grace Rose Farm beautifully handcrafted bouquets are designed exclusively with our garden roses grown at our California rose farm. They make a romantic, lovely and memorable gift for anyone who loves flowers!
We are thrilled to offer our most luxurious bouquet ever! The Grande Bouquet contains 40 stems of beautiful, fragrant garden roses. This bouquet is “farmer’s choice” meaning we’ll design your bouquet with a variety of our prettiest roses on the day we harvest. Your bouquet may include pink, coral, fuchsia, peach, cream, violet, golden and wine colored garden roses all with the intoxicating fragrance our roses are known for having! Many of our roses bloom in clusters, so you can count on seeing gorgeous sprays of buds and blooms!
Details and Pro Tips:
- Proudly grown in the USA.
- Gift wrap and gift note are included!
- Our bouquets are designed at our farm and no two are the same. We artfully build them by hand, just like a bridal bouquet, so there is equal beauty around the entire bouquet.
- To ensure your roses are fresh and travel well, your blooms may arrive in bud form. This maximizes their vase life so they last as long as possible! Please allow 2-3 days for buds to open and fully bloom. If you need your roses fully bloomed for a particular day, please select a delivery date 2-3 days prior to that day.
- Learn more about how to care for your garden roses here.
- Our roses are grown organically and are free of dangerous chemicals.
- The vase is not included, but you can see all our favorite vase options HERE.
- ▼The Grace Rose Farm Difference
- We are often asked what makes our roses different than roses one may find at a floral shop, grocery store or national website. Simply, our roses are sustainably grown outdoors in the USA, have a high petal count, heirloom shape, are beautifully fragrant and cut fresh just a day or two prior to arriving in our customers’ homes. With the majority of roses in the USA coming from overseas and grown indoors, we realize most Americans don’t know what a garden rose is unless they have rose bushes in their own garden. We are proud to be the only rose growers offering field grown garden roses direct to you and hope you fall in love with garden roses just as we have!
Much care and handling go into each rose that leaves our farm. We spare no expense when it comes to providing our roses with the best packaging and insulation so they arrive safely at our clients’ doorsteps. Our roses are packaged with floral-specific supplies to keep the roses hydrated and cool until arrival. We do our very best to ensure our roses are shipped as perfectly as possible so there is little to no chance of damage by the shipping carrier.
If your roses arrive damaged, please let us know immediately so we can contact the carrier and send new roses to you. We include 2-3 complimentary stems in each bouquet in case a few roses are damaged in transit. Please read here about guard petals and why we leave them on our roses. You do not need to be home to sign for your roses upon delivery, however, we ask you to unpack your roses and follow the directions on care card as soon as possible.
You will receive a tracking number upon shipment and delivery confirmation via email. Please note, we can only send to one address per order. If you want to send multiple bouquets for different people, you will need to order each bouquet individually.