Our most popular blush rose!
Everyone’s absolute favorite blush rose and we simply cannot grow enough to meet demand! Francis Meilland’s impressive blooms are 5-6". Stems are near thornless and covered in glossy, dark foliage. Our Francis Meilland roses have gained a large following amongst floral designers because they're the perfect focal rose for bouquets and so, so hardy. This gorgeous rose has the most incredible rich tea rose scent that fills the room with one bouquet. We always love when Francis Meilland is in bloom because it’s our clients’ favorite!
Due to extremely high demand for Francis Meilland, your delivery date may be a day or two after the date you select. Since garden roses are a product of Mother Nature and Francis Meilland is just beginning its spring bloom, we gratefully ask for your patience! You will receive an email with tracking when your roses leave our farm!
- Color: Ivory outer petals swirl inward to faintest blush center, may fade to pure ivory tinged with blush when fully blown out
- Shape: Full-petaled, old-fashioned style
- Scent: Very scented
- Bloom Size: 4-6"
- Stem Length: 12-16"
- Stems per Bouquet: 20
Grace Rose Farm offers beautiful, fragrant garden rose that look like you stepped into your own garden and clipped the roses yourself! There is nothing more romantic, elegant or nostalgic than garden grown roses. Floral designers, home decor and lifestyle bloggers, interior decorators, brides, dinner party hosts, and flower lovers adore the whimsy and effortless beauty of our roses. Our garden roses make the perfect gift!
Details and Pro Tips:
- Proudly grown in the USA.
- Gift wrap, satin ribbon and gift note are included!
- Our bouquets are designed at our farm and no two are the same. We artfully build them by hand, just like a bridal bouquet, so there is equal beauty around the entire bouquet.
- To ensure your roses are fresh and travel well, your blooms may arrive in bud form. This maximizes their vase life so they last as long as possible! Please allow 2-3 days for buds to open and fully bloom. If you need your roses fully bloomed for a particular day, please select a delivery date 2-3 days prior to that day.
- Learn more about how to care for your garden roses here.
- Our roses are grown organically and are free of dangerous chemicals.
- ▼The Grace Rose Farm Difference
- We are often asked what makes our roses different than roses one may find at a floral shop, grocery store or national website. Simply, our roses are sustainably grown outdoors in the USA, have a high petal count, heirloom shape, are beautifully fragrant and cut fresh just a day or two prior to arriving in our customers’ homes. With the majority of roses in the USA coming from overseas and grown indoors, we realize most Americans don’t know what a garden rose is unless they have rose bushes in their own garden. We are proud to be the only rose growers offering field grown garden roses direct to you and hope you fall in love with garden roses just as we have!
Much care and handling go into each rose that leaves our farm. We spare no expense when it comes to providing our roses with the best packaging and insulation so they arrive safely at our clients’ doorsteps. Our roses are packaged with floral-specific supplies to keep the roses hydrated and cool until arrival. We do our very best to ensure our roses are shipped as perfectly as possible so there is little to no chance of damage by the shipping carrier.
If your roses arrive damaged, please let us know immediately so we can contact the carrier and send new roses to you. We include 2-3 complimentary stems in each bouquet in case a few roses are damaged in transit. Please read here about guard petals and why we leave them on our roses. You do not need to be home to sign for your roses upon delivery, however, we ask you to unpack your roses and follow the directions on care card as soon as possible.
You will receive a tracking number upon shipment and delivery confirmation via email. Please note, we can only send to one address per order. If you want to send multiple bouquets for different people, you will need to order each bouquet individually.